The New Paper
The news is broken.
🚨 Clickbait push notifications.
⚡ SENSATIONAL HEADLINES!
😩 Never-ending feeds...
We cut through the noise.
Curated by humans
We eliminate clickbait and prioritize the day's top news based on impact to tech, business, politics, and world affairs.
We lead stories with straightforward, fact-first statements – not secondary conclusions or opinions.
Text messages are quick and easy to access. An update once a day keeps you informed without becoming intrusive.
How it works.
Each day, our team of editors:
- Curates the day's most impactful news.
- Summarizes each story in factual terms (and links to more context).
- Sends you a concise daily briefing via text.
No sensationalism. No clickbait. No bias.
What readers are saying.
Best news briefing of the day.
— Steve S. (San Francisco)
Love getting my news this way.
— Jake M. (Dallas)
Thanks for this. So tired of opinionated news on all sides.
— Melissa L. (Washington DC)
Simple and factual news! I thought the day would never come.
— Adam L. (Chicago)
It’s the type of directed, no-frills digest that I’ve been looking for in my daily news coverage.
— Emily T. (Los Angeles)
This is the greatest thing since the first amendment.
— Blake G. (Seattle)
Meet the team.
John Necef, Co-Founder
Passionate about tech and overcoming sensational news media. Likes dogs.
Michael Aft, Co-Founder
Passionate about tech and overcoming sensational news media. Cat guy.
Try it risk free.
- Try it free for a week, then $5 monthly.
- If you don't love it, cancel anytime during the trial before charge.
- Since the product is a daily text, you'll never forget that you're subscribed.
Made for you by The New Paper Inc.